Author:Thomas Hood (1799-1845)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
For authors with similar names, see Author:Thomas Hood.
- Ballad (It was not in the Winter...)
- Ballad (She's up and gone, the graceless girl...)
- "Death" in Littell's Living Age, 144 (1865)
- Faithless Sally Brown
- The Fall
- I Love Thee
- I Remember, I Remember
- A Lay of Real Life
- Mary's Ghost. A Pathetic Ballad.
- The Bridge of Sighs
- The Dream of Eugene Aram
- The Haunted House, 1844
- The Song of the Shirt
- The Sun Was Slumbering in the West
- Ode to Messrs Green Robert Hollond and Monck Mason on their Late Balloon Expedition
- Faithless Nelly Gray
- The Last Man
- Copyright petition, 1840
Works about Hood
- "Hood, Thomas," in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature, by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons (1910)
- "Hood, Thomas (1799-1845)," in Dictionary of National Biography, 1885-1900, London: Smith, Elder, & Co. (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
- "Hood, Thomas," in The New Student's Reference Work, Chicago: F.E. Compton and Co. (1914)
- "Hood, Thomas," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.