Jump to navigation Jump to search
- The Spanish Tragedie
- The Raigne of King Edward the Third — published 1596. Commonly attributed partly to William Shakespeare, partly to Kyd.
- Hendecasyllabon T. K. in Cygneam Cantionem Chideochi Tychborne, possibly by Kyd.
Works about Kyd
- "Kyd, Thomas," in Dictionary of National Biography, 1885-1900, London: Smith, Elder, & Co. (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
- "Kyd, Thomas," in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature, by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons (1910)
- "Kyd, Thomas," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.