Author:Thomas Little Heath
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Author Index: He||Thomas Little Heath
|British civil servant, mathematician, classical scholar, KCB, KCVO, FRS, ScD (Cantab.), Assistant Secretary to the Treasury, Fellow of Trinity College, Cambridge|
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "T. L. H."
- The Works of Archimedes
- Diophantus of Alexandria: A Study in the History of Greek Algebra
- Treatise on conic sections by Apollonius, of Perga (1896) external link
- The thirteen books of Euclid's Elements (1908) vol 1, vol 2, vol 3
- The Method of Archimedes (1912) external link
- Aristarchus of Samos, the ancient Copernicus (1913) external link
- Archimedes (1920) external link
- A history of Greek mathematics (1921) vol 1, vol 2