Author:Thomas Lovell Beddoes
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- The Improvisatore (1821)
- The Bride's Tragedy (1822)
- Death's Jest-Book (1850)
- Poems (1851)
Works about Beddoes
- "Beddoes, Thomas Lovell," in Alumni Oxonienses: the Members of the University of Oxford, 1715-1886, by Joseph Foster, London: Parker and Co. (1888–1892) in 4 vols.
- "Beddoes, Thomas Lovell," in Dictionary of National Biography, 1885-1900, London: Smith, Elder, & Co. (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
- "Beddoes, Thomas Lovell," in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature, by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons (1910)
- "Beddoes, Thomas Lovell," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.