Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Le Morte d'Arthur
- "The Story of Balin and Balan" in the The Garden of Romance
Works about Malory
- "Malory, Sir Thomas," in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature, by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons (1910)
- "Sir Thomas Malory," in Catholic Encyclopedia, (ed.) by Charles G. Herbermann and others, New York: The Encyclopaedia Press (1913)
- "Malory, Thomas," in Dictionary of National Biography, 1885-1900, London: Smith, Elder, & Co. (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
On his works
- "Morte d'Arthur," by Charles Sears Baldwin in The Encyclopedia Americana, New York: The Encyclopedia Americana Corporation (1920)
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.