Author:Thomas Nelson Annandale
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- "Re: Folk-Lore in the Old Testament" in Folk-Lore, 31 (1920), pp. 142–143
- (with Robinson H. C.) Fasciculi Malayenses: Anthropological and Zoological Results of an Expedition to Perak and the Siamese Malay States (1903). (external scan)
- The Faroes and Iceland: studies in island life. (1905). (external scan)
- (with Gravely F. H.) “The limestone caves of Burma and the Malay Peninsula, Part II: The fauna of the caves”. Journal and Proceedings of the Asiatic Society of Bengal (1914). (ns) 9 (10) for 1913: pp. 402-423.
- (with Prashad B. & Amin-ud-Din) “The Aquatic and Amphibious Molluscs of Manipur.” Records of the Indian Museum (1921). 22 (4): pp. 528–632 (external scan)
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1928.
The longest-living author of these works died in 1924, so these works are in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 98 years or less. These works may be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.