- The Genera of North American Plants and a Catalogue of the Species, to the Year 1817. (1818)
- A journal of travels into the Arkansas territory: during the year 1819, with occasional observations on the manners of the Aborigines. (1821)
- An Introduction to Systematic and Physiological Botany. (1827)
- North American Sylva: or a Description of the Forest Trees of the United States, Canada, and Nova Scotia, not described in the work of F. Aandrew Michaux, and containing all the forest trees discovered in the Rocky Mountains, the territory of Oregon. (1841-1849)
- A Popular Handbook of the Ornithology of Eastern North America. (1891)
Works about Nuttall
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.
Public domainPublic domainfalse