Author:Thomas Rupert Jones
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- A Monograph of the Entomostraca of the Cretaceous Formation of England (1849)
- A Monograph of the Tertiary Entomostraca of England (1857)
- A Monograph of the Fossil Estheriae (1862)
- Introduction to the Study of the Foraminifera with William Benjamin Carpenter and William Kitchen Parker (1862)
- A Monograph of the Foraminifera of the Crag (with H. B. Brady) (1866)
Articles in The Geologist
- "On the Microscopical Examination of some Bracklesham Beds" in The Geologist, 5 (1862), pp. 59–61
- Reliquiae Aquitanicae by Édouard Lartet and Henry Christy (1875)
Works about Jones
- "Jones, Thomas Rupert," in Dictionary of National Biography, 1912 supplement, London: Smith, Elder, & Co. (1912) in 3 vols.
- "Jones, Thomas Rupert," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.