Author:Thomas Sheridan (1719-1788)
- British Education, or the Source of the Disorders of Great Britain (1756)
- A Dissertation on the Causes of the Difficulties, Which Occur, in Learning the English Tongue (1762)
- A Course of Lectures on Elocution, with Two Dissertations and Some Tracts (1763)
- A Plan of Education for the Young Nobility and Gentry (1769)
- Lectures on the Art of Reading (1775)
- A General Dictionary of the English Language (1780)
- The Life of the Rev. Dr. Jonathan Swift (1784)
- The Works of the Rev. Dr. Jonathan Swift (1784)
Works about Sheridan
- , article covers four members of the Sheridan family, including Thomas.
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.
Public domainPublic domainfalse