Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Author Index: So||Thomas Southerne
- Cleomenes (1692)
- The Persian Prince, or the Loyal Brother (1682)
- The Disappointment, or the Mother in Fashion (1684)
- Sir Antony Love, or the Rambling Lady (1691)
- The Wives' Excuse, or Cuckolds make themselves (1692)
- The Maid's Last Prayer; or Any, rather than fail (1692)
- The Fatal Marriage, or the Innocent Adultery (1694).
- Oroonoko, or The Royal Slave (1696)
- The Fate of Capua (1700)
- The Spartan Dame (1719)
- Money the Mistress (1729).
Works about Southerne
- Plays written by Thomas Southerne, with an Account of the Life and Writings of the Author (1774), in 3 vols.
- "Southerne, Thomas," in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
- "Southerne, Thomas," in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature, by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons (1910)
- "Southerne, Thomas," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)