Author:Thomas Underwood Dudley
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Author Index: Du||Thomas Underwood Dudley
|Thomas Underwood Dudley was the second Bishop of Kentucky in The Episcopal Church. He was noted as publicist.|
- “How Shall We Help the Negro?” The Century 30 (June 1885)
- A Wise Discrimination: The Church's Need. New York: Thomas Whittaker, 1881.
- The Unity Declaration: What Does It Mean? A Sermon Preached at the Consecration of the Rt. Rev. John B. Newton, Assistant Bishop of Virginia, in the Monumental Church, Richmond, VA, May 16, 1894. New York: James Pott, 1896.
Works about him
- M. M. Benton. Sermon upon the Occasion of the Celebration of the Twenty-fifth Anniversary of the Consecration of the Rt. Rev. Thomas Underwood Dudley, Preached in Christ Church Cathedral, Louisville, Kentucky, Sunday Afternoon, January 28, 1900. Louisville, 1900.
- William Porcher DuBose. Thomas Underwood Dudley: An Appreciation. From Sewanee Review, 1905.