Author:Thomasina Muir Ross
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (tr.) History of Spanish and Portuguese Literature German by Bouterwek (1823) (external scans (multiple parts): 1, 2)
- (tr.) Algeria in 1845: A Visit to the French Possessions in Africa French by Comte St. Marie (1846) (external scan)
- (tr.) Travels in Peru German by Tschudi (1847) (external scan)
- (tr.) El Buscapié Spanish by de Cervantes (1849) (external scan)
- (tr.) Personal Narrative of Travels to the Equinoctial Regions of America German by Humboldt and Bonpland (1852-3) (external scans (multiple parts): 1, 2, 3)
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.