Author:Vernon Lyman Kellogg
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (with Ruby G. Bell) Studies of variation in insects (1904) BHL
- (with Ruby Green Smith) Inheritance in Silkworms (1908) BHL
Articles in Popular Science Monthly
- "Scientific Aspects of Luther Burbank's Work" in Popular Science Monthly, 69 (October 1906)
- "Ernst Haeckel: Darwinist, Monist" in Popular Science Monthly, 76 (February 1910)
- "Collecting on a Coral Reef" in Popular Science Monthly, 80 (January 1912)
- "Insects of the Pacific" in Popular Science Monthly, 86 (March 1915)
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1928.
The longest-living author of these works died in 1937, so these works are in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 85 years or less. These works may be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.