Author:William George Black
(Redirected from Author:W. G. Black)Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Folk-medicine : a chapter in the history of culture (1883) 
- Sylt and its Associations (1888)
- The Law relating to County Councils (1889)
- A Digest of Decisions in Scottish Shipping Cases, 1865-1890, with Notes (1891)
- What are teinds? : An account of the history of tithes in Scotland (1893) 
- Winter days in India and Elsewhere (1908) 
- The parochial ecclesiastical law of Scotland : : as modified by the Church of Scotland Acts, 1921 and 1925 (1928)
- Heligoland and the Islands of the North Sea
- Shettleston and Peaton Chapel cases & miscellaneous ecclesiastical papers.
- Ardrossan, Auchterarder, Roxburgh and Stonehouse cases, 1898-1905.
- Dumbarton Glebe case, 1906, and miscellaneous ecclesiastical papers.
- Notes and newspaper cuttings relating to the Biggar, Shettleston, and Thornliebank church cases. 1894-97.
- Commonplace book. 1875
Works about Black
Black, William George (1857-1932) Miscellaneous Writer 161266 at National Register of Archives