Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Author Index: Ir||Wallace Irwin
|American writer and lyricist. He wrote humorous sketches, light verse, screenplays, short stories, novels, nautical lays, aphorisms, journalism, political satire, lyrics for Broadway musicals, and the libretto for an opera.|
- "Ode to Tonsilitis" pp. 35-36.
- "The Roundabout Committee and the Circumlocution Board" pp. 84-87.
Works from magazines
- "Country Clubs" (ss) in Collier's weekly, Oct 26, 1912
- "The Joy-Dance of Spring" (ss) in Collier's weekly, Mar 19, 1910
- "The Isle of Chestnuts" (play) in Collier's weekly, Mar 20, 1909
- "Minnie vs. Dannie" (ss) in The Metropolitan Magazine, Jul 1906
- "Pelican Smith and the Smuggler King" (ss) in The Metropolitan Magazine, Aug 1906
- "A Send-Off" (story poem) in Collier's weekly, Mar 6, 1909
- "Starch and Gasolene" (ss) in Harper's Magazine, Jan 1917