Author:Walter Baker Clode
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Author Index: Cl||Sir Walter Baker Clode
|Barrister-at-Law, Kt, KC. President, Railway Rates Tribunal; Chairman, Rates Advisory Committee, Ministry of Transport|
This author wrote articles for the Dictionary of National Biography, and the list on this page is complete to 1901.
Articles written by this author are designated in the DNB by the initials "W. C-e."
- The Law and Practice of Petition of Right Under the Petitions of Right Act, 1860 (1887)
- The Law Relating to Tenement Houses and Flats for Residential Or Business Purposes (1889)
- Craven, William (1548?-1618)
- Fitzwilliam, William (1460?-1534)
- Fleetwood, William (1535?-1594)
- Childers, Hugh Culling Eardley (DNB01)
- Denman, George (DNB01)