Author:Walter Horatio Pater
(Redirected from Author:Walter H. Pater)
|←Author Index: Pa||Walter Horatio Pater
English essayist, critic of art and literature, and writer of fiction.
- Marius the Epicurean (1885)
- Imaginary Portraits (1887)
- Appreciations: With an essay on style (1889)
- Plato and Platonism: A series of lectures (1893)
- Greek Studies: A series of essays (1895)
- Miscellaneous Studies: A series of Essays (1895)
- "Mr. Pater on Ideal Æstheticism", by George Edward Woodberry from Studies in letters and life (1890).