Author:Walter Herries Pollock
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Author Index: Po||Walter Herries Pollock
|M.A, Trinity College, Cambridge. Editor of the Saturday Review, 1883-1894.|
This author wrote articles for the Encyclopædia Britannica, Ninth Edition.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB9 by the initials "W. H. P."
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "W. H. P."
- Masston: a Story of these Modern Days (1877), co-authored with Alexander James Duffield
- The Modern French Theatre (1878)
- Verse, Old and New
- Sealed Orders and other Poems
- Lectures on French Poets
- A Nine Men's Morrice
- King Zub
- Jane Austen, her Contemporaries and Herself
- Impressions of Henry Irving
- "Musset, Louis Charles Alfred de," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)
- "Thackeray, William Makepeace," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)
Works about Pollock
- "Pollock, Walter Herries," in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature, by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons (1910)
- "Pollock," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)