Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Author Index: Li||Walter Lippmann
An influential United States writer, journalist, and political commentator.
A founding editor, in 1913, of the liberal/progressive magazine, The New Republic.
|Some works by this author are under copyright. Before adding a new text, please review the Copyright policy and Help:Copyright tags to determine the copyright status.|
- A Preface to Politics (1913)
- Public Opinion (1922)
- The Phantom Public (1925)
- A Preface to Morals (1929)
- The Good Society (1937)
- The Cold War (1947)
- Essays in the Public Philosophy (1955)
from The New Republic
- Timid Neutrality (14 November 1914)
- As a New Republic Editor (Tribute to the life of Walter Weyl, a fellow founder of The New Republic, 1922)