Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Rothschild, Lionel Walter & Jordan, Heinrich Ernst Karl: A revision of the lepidopterous family Sphingidae, The Zoological Museum, Tring, 1903.
- Rothschild, Lionel Walter: Extinct birds, Hutchinson & Co., London, 1907.
Contributions to Transactions and Proceedings of the New Zealand Institute
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1928.
The longest-living author of these works died in 1937, so these works are in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 85 years or less. These works may be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.
- 1868 births
- 1937 deaths
- Early modern authors
- Modern authors
- Male authors
- United Kingdom authors
- Bankers as authors
- Politicians as authors
- Ornithologists as authors
- Entomologists as authors
- Lepidopterists as authors
- Zoologists as authors
- Members of the United Kingdom Parliament
- Contributors to Transactions and Proceedings of the New Zealand Institute