Author:Warren Gamaliel Harding
(Redirected from Author:Warren G. Harding)
|←Author Index: Ha||Warren Gamaliel Harding
Calvin Coolidge, succeeding Woodrow Wilson; succeeded by Coolidge. Republican Senator from Ohio (1915–1921), 28th Lieutenant Governor of Ohio (1904–1906).
29th President of the United States (1921–1923), with |
The icon identifies that the work includes a spoken word version.
- The American Soldier (1920)
- Americanism (1920)
- An Association of Nations
- League of Nations
- Liberty Under the Law (1920)
- Nationalism and Americanism (1920)
- The Republic Must Awaken
- Warren Harding's Inaugural Address (4 March 1921)
- First State of the Union address (6 December 1921)
- Second State of the Union address (8 December 1922)
Works about Harding
- Harding (1920)
- “Harding, Warren G.,” in The Encyclopedia Americana, New York: The Encyclopedia Americana Corporation (1920)
- “Harding, Warren Gamaliel,” in Collier's New Encyclopedia, New York: P. F. Collier & Son Co. (1921)
- “Harding, Warren Gamaliel,” Encyclopædia Britannica (12th ed.), 1922.