Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Author Index: Di||Wentworth Dillon
|4th Earl of Roscommon; 17th-century English poet|
- Essay on Translated Verse (1684)
Works about Dillon
- "Dillon, Wentworth," in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
- "Roscommon, Wentworth Dillon, 4th Earl of," in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature, by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons (1910)
- “Roscommon, Wentworth Dillon, Earl of” in Encyclopædia Britannica (9th ed., 1886).
- "Roscommon, Wentworth Dillon, 4th Earl of," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)