Author:Friedrich Wilhelm Ostwald
(Redirected from Author:Wilhelm Ostwald)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Author Index: Os||Friedrich Wilhelm Ostwald
|D.Sc., LL.D. Professor of Chemistry at the University of Leipzig. Nobel Prize in Chemistry, 1909. Author of Energetische Grundlagen der Kulturwissenschaft; Die Energie; Prinzipien der Chemie; &c|
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "W. O."
- Natural Philosophy (1910) Translated by Thomas Seltzer external link
- "Element," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)
- Author’s page on Archive.org
Articles in Popular Science Monthly
- "The Failure of Scientific Materialism" in Popular Science Monthly, 48 (March 1896)
- "A Contribution to the Theory of Science" in Popular Science Monthly, 68 (March 1906)