Author:Friedrich Wilhelm Ostwald
(Redirected from Author:Wilhelm Ostwald)
|←Author Index: Os||Friedrich Wilhelm Ostwald
D.Sc., LL.D. Professor of Chemistry at the University of Leipzig. Nobel Prize in Chemistry, 1909. Author of Energetische Grundlagen der Kulturwissenschaft; Die Energie; Prinzipien der Chemie; &c
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "W. O."
- Natural Philosophy (1910) Translated by Thomas Seltzer external link
- “Element”, in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911
- Author’s page on Archive.org
Articles in Popular Science Monthly
- "The Failure of Scientific Materialism", in Popular Science Monthly Volume 48, March 1896
- "A Contribution to the Theory of Science", in Popular Science Monthly Volume 68, March 1906