Jump to navigation Jump to search
- "The Burglar", by Leonid Andreyev, 1905
- "The Darling"
- "The Christmas Tree and a Wedding"
- "Must It Be So?" (1911) by Leo Tolstoy — Possibly the translator, but uncredited
- "The Little Sinner" (1911) by Evgeny Chirikov
- The Masses magazine (1911–1917)
- Best Russian Short Stories (1917)
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1928.
The longest-living author of these works died in 1943, so these works are in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 79 years or less. These works may be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.