Author:Wilhelm Tyler Miller
|←Author Index: Mi||Wilhelm Tyler Miller
|American horticultural writer and proponent of the "Prairie School" of landscape gardening.|
||There are no works listed on Wikisource for this author. If you'd like to add a new text, please review Help:Adding texts.|
- Editor of Country Life in America.
- Editor of The Garden Magazine.
- A Talk about Dahlias.
- Associate editor of Cyclopedia of American Horticulture, with Liberty Hyde Bailey (1900-1901).
- What England Can Teach Us About Gardening (1908).
- The prairie spirit in landscape gardening (1915).