Author:Wilhelm Tyler Miller
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Author Index: Mi||Wilhelm Tyler Miller
|American horticultural writer and proponent of the "Prairie School" of landscape gardening. Later known as William Tyler Miller|
- Editor of Country Life in America.
- Editor of The Garden Magazine.
- A Talk about Dahlias.
- Associate editor of Cyclopedia of American Horticulture, with Liberty Hyde Bailey (1900-1901).
- What England Can Teach Us About Gardening (1908).
- The prairie spirit in landscape gardening (1915).