Author:Willard Webster Eggleston
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Author Index: Eg||Willard Webster Eggleston
|American agronomist, botanist and explorer.|
- "The flora of Mt. Mansfield". Botanical Gazette 20: 72-75 (1895).
- Flora of Vermont; a list of the fern and seed plants growing without cultivation. Prepared by Ezra Brainerd, L.R. Jones and W.W. Eggleston, committee for the Vermont Botanical Club. xii, 123 pp. (1900).
- Vermont plants. 4 pp. (includes Mt. Washington plants) (1901).
- "Addenda to the Flora of Vermont". Rhodora 6: 137-144 (1904).
- "The Crataegi of Mexico and Central America". Contributions from the New York Botanical Garden 127: 501-514 (1909).
- "New North American Crataegi". Bulletin of the Torrey Botanical Club 36( 11): 639-642
- "The early botanists of the Green Mountains, with an account of C. C. Frost's visit to Mt. Mansfield and Smuggler's Notch, 12 Aug. 1851". Joint Bulletin Vermont Bot. Bird Club 11: 19-28 (1926).