Author:William à Beckett
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Author Index: Be||William à Beckett
|British barrister and judge|
- The Siege of Dumbarton Castle and other Poems, 1824.
- A Universal Biography; including scriptural, classical, and mythological memoirs, together with accounts of many eminent living characters, 3 vols., London [1835?].
- The Magistrates' Manual for the Colony of Victoria, Melbourne, 1852.
- Does the Discovery of Gold in Victoria Viewed in Relation to its Moral and Social Effects as Hitherto Developed Deserve to be Considered a National Blessing or a National Curse? 1852.
- Out of Harness, 1854.
- The Earl's Choice and other Poems, 1863.
Works about à Beckett
- "À Beckett, William," in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
- "a'Beckett, Sir William," in The Dictionary of Australasian Biography, by Philip Mennell, London: Hutchinson & Co. (1892)