|←Author Index: Ar||William Archer
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "W. A."
- English Dramatists of To-day (1882)
- About the Theatre: Essays and Studies (1886) (External scan)
- Masks or Faces? (1888)
- The Theatrical World (1893-1897), five volumes of critical notices
- America To-Day, Observations and Reflections (1900)
- Poets of the Younger Generation (1901)
- Real Conversations (1904)
- Play-Making: A Manual of Craftsmanship (1912)
- “Drama/11f#Recent”, in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911 (Recent English Drama)
- Doll House (1889) by Henrik Ibsen
- A Visit (1892) by Edvard Brandes
- The Master Builder (1893) by Henrik Ibsen
- Peer Gynt (1892) by Henrik Ibsen
- Little Eyolf (1895) by Henrik Ibsen
- John Gabriel Borkman (1897) by Henrik Ibsen
- Tales of Two Countries (1891) by Alexander Kielland
- Eskimo Life (1893) by Fridtjof Nansen
Works about Archer
- “Archer, William”, in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911
- Correspondence in The Letters of Robert Louis Stevenson Volume 2
- “Archer, William,” in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons, 1910.