Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Author Index: Be||William Beaumont
|United States physician; surgeon in the U.S. Army who became known as the "Father of Gastric Physiology" following his research on human digestion|
- Experiments and Observations on the Gastric Juice and the Physiology of Digestion (1833). Plattsburgh: FF Allen.
- Experiments and Observations on the Gastric Juice and the Physiology of Digestion (1838). Maclachlan and Stewart (Edinburgh).[]
- Letter from William Beaumont to Samuel Beaumont (1811)
- Letter from William Beaumont to Samuel Beaumont (1813)
Works about Beaumont
- William Beaumont in The American Cyclopædia (1879)
- Life and Letters of Dr. William Beaumont (1912). St. Louis: C. V. Mosby Company. Jesse S. Myer (editor).