Jump to navigation Jump to search
For authors with similar names, see Author:William Brown.
|←Author Index: Br||William Browne
|English poet, born at Tavistock, Devon, educated at Oxford, after which he entered the Inner Temple|
- An Angler
- Birds in May
- The Charm
- A Concert of Birds
- "Glide soft, ye Silver Floods"
- In Obitum M S, X° Maij, 1614
- May Day Customs
- Music on the Thames
- On the Countess Dowager of Pembroke
- A Pleasant Grove
- A Rill
- The Rose
- The Seasons
- Song (For her gait, if she be walking)
- Song (Gentle nymphs, be not refusing)
- Spring Morning (Roget, droop not, see the spring)
- Spring Morning (Where is every piping lad)
- To England
- "Venus by Adonis' Side"