Author:William Cave Thomas
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Symmetrical Education
- Mural or Monumental Decoration
- Revised Theory of Light
Contributions to EB9
- "Cornelius, Peter von," in Encyclopædia Britannica, Ninth Edition (6) (1878)
Contributions to EB1911
- "Cornelius, Peter von," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)
- "Encaustic Painting," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)
- ↑ Allibone, Samuel Austin (1871). "Thomas, W. Cave". A critical dictionary of English literature and British and American authors. p. p.2389.
- ↑ According to www.ancestry.co.uk William Cave Thomas died in Jan. 1906 in Wandsworth.
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.