Author:William Cecil Dampier Whetham
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Author Index: Wh||William Cecil Dampier Whetham
|Catherine Durning WhethamFellow and Tutor of Trinity College, Cambridge. Husband of |
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "W. C. D. W."
- The Recent Development of Physical Science (1904)
- A History of the Life of Colonel Nathaniel Whetham, a forgotten soldier of the civil wars (1907), with Catherine Durning Whetham
- The Family and the Nation, a Study in Natural Inheritance and Social Responsibility (1909), with Catherine Durning Whetham
- The Theory of Experimental Electricity (1912)
- Science and the human mind; a critical and historical account of the development of natural knowledge (1912), with Catherine Durning Whetham
- Heredity and Society (1912), with Catherine Durning Whetham
- An Introduction to Eugenics (1912), with Catherine Durning Whetham
- The Foundations of Science (1920)
- Back to the Land: A Medley
- Studies in Nature and Country Life. A Book for Children and their Parents