|←Author Index: Co||William Cobbett
|English pamphleteer, journalist, radical, tory, agriculturist, moral adviser, popular historian; wrote under pen names Dick Retort and Peter Porcupine|
- Political Register (1806)
- Cobbet's Paper against Gold (1817) (External scan)
- A History of the Protestant Reformation in England and Ireland (1824-1826) (External scan)
- A French Grammar; or, Plain Instructions for the Learning of French. In a Series of Letters (1829, 1861 revised edition) (External scan)
- Legacy to Labourers (1834) (External scan)
- Legacy to Parsons (1835 (External scan)
- Rural Rides (1853)
Works about Cobbett
- “Cobbett, William,” in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons, 1910.
- “Cobbett, William,” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
- How to Get On in the World as Demonstrated by the Life and Language of William Cobbett (1883) by Robert Waters (External scan)
- "William Cobbett", in The English Peasant (1893) by Richard Heath