Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Author Index: Co||William Coxe
|English historian and clergyman|
- Sketches of the Natural, Political, and Civil State of Swisserland (1779) (external scan)
- Account of the Russian Discoveries between Asia and America (1780)
- Account of Prisons and Hospitals in Russia, Sweden, and Denmark (1781)
- Travels into Poland, Russia, Sweden, and Denmark (1784), (external scans (multiple parts): 1, 2)
- Travels in Switzerland (1789), in 3 vols. (external scans (multiple parts): 1, 2, 3)
- Letter on Secret Tribunals of Westphalia (1796)
- Memoirs of Sir Robert Walpole (1798), 3 vols.
- Historical Tour in Monmouthshire (1801)
- Memoirs of Horatio, Lord Walpole (1802)
- History of the House of Austria. From the Foundation of the Monarchy by Rhodolph of Hapsburgh to the Death of Leopold II., 1218-1792 (1807) (external scans (multiple parts): 1, 2, 3)
- Memoirs of the Bourbon Kings of Spain … from 1700 to 1788 (1813), in 3 vols.
- Memoirs of John, Duke of Marlborough (1818, 1819), in 3 vols.
- Private and Original Correspondence of Charles Talbot, Duke of Shrewsbury (1821)
- Memoirs of the Administrations … of Henry Pelham (1829), posthumous