Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Author Index: Da||William Darlington
Physician, botanist, and United States Congressman from Pennsylvania.
- Flora Cestrica: An Attempt to Enumerate and Describe the Flowering and Filicoid plants of Chester County (1837). 
- A Plea for a National Museum and Botanic Garden: To be Founded on the Smithsonian Institution at the City of Washington (1841). 
- Reliquiæ Baldwinianæ: selections from the correspondence of the late William Baldwin, M. D., compiled by William Darlington (1843). 
- Address Before the Chester County Horticultural Society (1846) 
- Agricultural Botany (1847). 
- Flora Cestrica: An Herborizing Companion for the Young Botanists of Chester County, Pennsylvania (1853). 
- Sharpless, William T. Dr. William Darlington, physician and botanist.
- Lansing, Dorothy I. That Magnificent Cestrian: Dr. William Darlington, 1782-1863, Being a Short Introductory Biography. Serpentine Press, 1985.