Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Letters on Negro Slavery (1789).
- Essay on Chemical Nomenclature (1796).
- Hints to the People of the United Kingdom, in General, and of North Britain, in Particular, on the Present Important Crisis, and Some Interesting and Collateral Subjects (1803).
- Mitigation of Slavery (1814). With John Steele.
- Sermons by Jean-Baptiste Massillon (1798). (transcription project)
- Treatise on the Calculus. Carnot (1801).
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.