Author:William Edmond Logan
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Author Index: Lo||William Edmond Logan
- A Sketch of the Geology of Canada: Serving to Explain the Geological Map and the Collection of Economic Minerals Sent to the Universal Exhibition at Paris, 1855
- Geology of Canada - Report of progress from its commencement to 1863. 1863 PDF
- Report of progress from its commencement to 1863, Atlas of maps and sections, Geological Survey of Canada. 1865. source
- "On the Character of the Beds of Clay immediately below the Coal-Seams of South Wales, and on the Occurrence of Boulders of Coal in the Pennant Grit of that District." Transactions of the Geological Society of London, vol. vi., 1842.
- "On the Packing of Ice in the St. Lawrence, and on a Land-Slide in the Valley of the Maskinongé", Geological Society of London, 1842
- "On the Age of the Copper-bearing Rocks of Lakes Superior and Huron, and Various Facts relating to the Physical Structure of Canada", circa 1851
- "On the Footprints occurring in the Potsdam Sandstone of Canada"
- "On the Division of the Azoic Rocks of Canada into Huronian and Laurentian"
- "Considerations relating to the Quebec Group and the Upper Copper-bearing Rocks of Lake Superior"
- "Remarks on the fauna of the Quebec group of rocks, and the primordial zone of Canada"