Author:William George Ward
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- The Ideal of a Christian Church considered in comparison with existing practice (1844)
- On Nature and Grace — a Theological Treatise (1858)
Works about Ward
- "Ward, Rev. William George," in Alumni Oxonienses: the Members of the University of Oxford, 1715-1886, by Joseph Foster, London: Parker and Co. (1888–1892) in 4 vols.
- "Ward, William George," in Dictionary of National Biography, 1885-1900, London: Smith, Elder, & Co. (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
- "Ward, William George," in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature, by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons (1910)
- "Ward, William George," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)
- "William George Ward," in Catholic Encyclopedia, (ed.) by Charles G. Herbermann and others, New York: The Encyclopaedia Press (1913)
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.