Author:William George Ward
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Author Index: Wa||William George Ward
|English theologian and mathematician|
- The Ideal of a Christian Church considered in comparison with existing practice (1844)
- On Nature and Grace — a Theological Treatise (1858)
Works about Ward
- "Ward, Rev. William George," in Alumni Oxonienses: the Members of the University of Oxford, 1715-1886, by Joseph Foster, London: Parker and Co. (1888–1892) in 4 vols.
- "Ward, William George," in Dictionary of National Biography, 1885-1900, London: Smith, Elder, & Co. (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
- "Ward, William George," in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature, by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons (1910)
- "Ward, William George," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)
- "William George Ward," in Catholic Encyclopedia, (ed.) by Charles G. Herbermann and others, New York: The Encyclopaedia Press (1913)