Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Author Index: Ha||William Hamper
|English businessman, magistrate and antiquary|
- ‘Observations on certain Ancient Pillars of Memorial called Hoar-Stones, to which is added a conjecture on the Croyland Inscription,’ Birmingham, 1820; a pamphlet
- materials collected for an enlarged edition, inserted in ‘Archæologia,’ xxv. 24–60.
- ‘The Life, Diary, and Correspondence of Sir William Dugdale’ (1827)
- pt. ii. of the appendix, consisting of an index to the manuscript collections of Dugdale, issued separately in 1826.
In Gentleman's Magazine
- ‘The Beggar-Boy’ 1798, p. 794
- ‘The Devil's Dike, a Sussex Legend’