Author:William Henry Hadow
|←Author Index: Ha||Sir William Henry Hadow
An innovator in education in Great Britain and a musicologist. Principal of Armstrong College.
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "W. H. Ha."
- “Bach, Karl Philipp Emanuel” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911
- “Haydn, Franz Joseph” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911
- “Schubert, Franz Peter” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911
- William Byrd 1623-1923 (1920)
- Music (1925)
- A Comparison of Poetry and Music (1926)
- Collected Essays (1928)
- English Music (1931)
- Beethoven's Opus Eighteen Quartets
- Sonata form
Works about Hadow
- Knighthood: Professor W. H. Hadow in The Times