Author:William Henry Lang
|←Author Index: La||William Henry Lang
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "W. H. L."
- In the public domain
- Strasburger, Eduard, Schenck, Heinrich, Jost, Ludwig, Lang, William Henry and Karsten, George (1912), A textbook of botany.
- Lang, William Henry (1913), "William Griffith 1810—1845" in Oliver, Francis Wall (ed.), Makers of British botany: 178–191.
- “Bryophyta”, in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911
- “Pteridophyta”, in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911
- Probably not in the public domain
- Lang, William Henry (1923), Notes on fossil plants from the old red sandstone of Scotland.
- Kidston, Robert and Lang, William Henry (1926), Paleobotany.
- Lang, William Henry (1932), Contributions to the study of the Old Red Sandstone flora of Scotland.
- Lang, William Henry (1937), On the plant-remains from the Downtonian of England and Wales.