Author:William Julius Mickle
|←Author Index: Mi||William Julius Mickle
- There's nae Luck aboot the Hoose (1769)
- The Lusiad: or, The discovery of India: an epic poem (1776), an English translation of The Lusiads, from the Portuguese of Luís de Camões (transcription project)
- Almada Hill: an Epistle from Lisbon (1781)
- The Prophecy of Queen Emma (1782)
- Cumnor Hall (1784)
Works about Mickle
- “Mickle, William Julius,” in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons, 1910.
- “Mickle, William Julius,” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
- “Mickle, William Julius,” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911