|←Author Index: Le||Sir William Lee-Warner
M.A., K.C.S.I. Member of Council of India. Secretary in the Political and Secret Department of the India Office. Author of the Life of the Marquis of Dalhousie; Memoirs of Field-Marshal Sir Henry Wylie Norman; The Protected Princes of India; &c.|
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "W. L.-W."
- “Dalhousie, James Andrew Broun Ramsay, 1st Marquess of,” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911
- “Jung Bahadur, Sir, Maharajah,” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911
- “Sayyid Ahmed Khan, Sir,” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911
Contributions to the Dictionary of National Biography
- Blackwood, Frederick Temple
- Bradford, Edward Ridley Colborne
- Bulwer, Edward Earle Gascoyne
- Elliott, Charles Alfred
- Ibbetson, Denzil Charles Jelf
- Norman, Francis Booth
- Norman, Henry Wylie
- Peile, James Braithwaite
- Risley, Herbert Hope
- Robinson, George Frederick Samuel
- Temple, Richard
- "LEE-WARNER, Sir William". Who's Who,. vol. 59: p. 1037. 1907.