Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Author Index: Le||Sir William Lee-Warner
M.A., G.C.S.I.; British administrator in India; member of Council of India; secretary in the Political and Secret Department of the India Office
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "W. L.-W."
This author wrote articles for the Dictionary of National Biography, 1912 supplement.
Articles written by this author are designated in the DNB by the initials "W. L-W."
- Life of the Marquis of Dalhousie
- Memoirs of Field-Marshal Sir Henry Wylie Norman
- The Protected Princes of India
Contributions to the Encyclopaedia Britannica
- Dalhousie, James Andrew Broun Ramsay, 1st Marquess of
- Jung Bahadur, Sir, Maharajah
- Sayyid Ahmad Khan, Sir
Contributions to the Dictionary of National Biography, 2nd supplement
- Blackwood, Frederick Temple
- Bradford, Edward Ridley Colborne
- Bulwer, Edward Earle Gascoyne
- Elliott, Charles Alfred
- Fergusson, James
- Ibbetson, Denzil Charles Jelf
- Norman, Francis Booth
- Norman, Henry Wylie
- Peile, James Braithwaite
- Risley, Herbert Hope
- Robinson, George Frederick Samuel
- Temple, Richard
Works about Lee-Warner
- "LEE-WARNER, Sir William". Who's Who,. vol. 59: p. 1037. 1907.
- “Death Of Sir William Lee-Warner,” in The Times (1914)