Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Author Index: Le||Sir William Lee-Warner
|M.A., G.C.S.I.; British administrator in India; member of Council of India; secretary in the Political and Secret Department of the India Office|
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "W. L.-W."
This author wrote articles for the Dictionary of National Biography, 1912 supplement.
Articles written by this author are designated in the DNB by the initials "W. L-W."
- Life of the Marquis of Dalhousie
- Memoirs of Field-Marshal Sir Henry Wylie Norman
- The Protected Princes of India
Contributions to the Encyclopaedia Britannica
- Dalhousie, James Andrew Broun Ramsay, 1st Marquess of
- Jung Bahadur, Sir, Maharajah
- Sayyid Ahmad Khan, Sir
Contributions to the Dictionary of National Biography, 2nd supplement
- Blackwood, Frederick Temple
- Bradford, Edward Ridley Colborne
- Bulwer, Edward Earle Gascoyne
- Elliott, Charles Alfred
- Fergusson, James
- Ibbetson, Denzil Charles Jelf
- Norman, Francis Booth
- Norman, Henry Wylie
- Peile, James Braithwaite
- Risley, Herbert Hope
- Robinson, George Frederick Samuel
- Temple, Richard
Works about Lee-Warner
- "LEE-WARNER, Sir William". Who's Who,. vol. 59: p. 1037. 1907.
- "Death Of Sir William Lee-Warner," in The Times (1914)