Author:William Reynell Anson
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Author Index: An||William Reynell Anson
|Sir William R. Anson, Bart. was an English jurist.|
- Principles of the Law of Contract (1879) 1st ed. 7th ed. 9th ed. 11th ed. 16th ed.
- The law and custom of the constitution (1908)
- Ballads en termes de la ley (originally written for the exclusive use of the Trinity lawyers) and other verses (1914)
- Rights of Citizenship: A Survey of Safeguards for the People (IA) (1912, with , , , , , , , and )
Works about Anson
- "Anson, Sir William Reynell, Bart.," in Alumni Oxonienses: the Members of the University of Oxford, 1715-1886, by Joseph Foster, London: Parker and Co. (1888–1892) in 4 vols.
- "Anson, Sir William Reynell, Bart.," in Men-at-the-Bar (2nd ed., p. 10), by Foster, J., London: Hazel, Watson and Viney, Limited (1885)
- "Anson, Sir William Reynell," in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature, by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons (1910)