Author:William Reynell Anson
- Principles of the Law of Contract (1879) 1st ed. 7th ed. 9th ed. 11th ed. 16th ed.
- The law and custom of the constitution (1908)
- Ballads en termes de la ley (originally written for the exclusive use of the Trinity lawyers) and other verses (1914)
- Rights of Citizenship: A Survey of Safeguards for the People IA (1912, with William St. John Fremantle Brodrick, Albert Venn Dicey, Robert Bannatyne Finlay, Hugh Richard Heathcote Gascoyne-Cecil, William Waldegrave Palmer, Henry Charles Keith Petty-Fitzmaurice, Frederick Edwin Smith, and Richard Greville Verney)
- contributed to Men of the Time 12th ed.
Works about Anson
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.
Public domainPublic domainfalse