Author:William Robertson Nicoll
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Author Index: Ni||Sir William Robertson Nicoll
|C.H.; Knight; Scottish Free Church minister, journalist, editor, and man of letters. Founder and editor of British Weekly |
This author wrote articles for the Dictionary of National Biography, and the list on this page is complete to 1901.
Articles written by this author are designated in the DNB by the initials "W. R. N."
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "W. R. Ni."
- An address delivered at an Intercessory Service in the City Temple on Friday, October 30, 1914, in Great Speeches of the War (1915)
Works about Nicoll
- “Knighthood of William Robertson Nicoll,” in The Times (1909)
- “Nicoll, Sir William Robertson, LL.D.,” in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature, by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons (1910)
- “Birthday Honours — Companions of Honour,” in The Times (1921)
- T. H. Darlow. William Robertson Nicoll, Hodder & Stoughton. London 1925