Author:William Strunk, Jr.
|←Author Index: St||William Strunk, Jr.
|A Professor of English at Cornell University and is best known as the author of the first editions of The Elements of Style.|
- Macaulay's and Carlyle's essays on Samuel Johnson by Baron Thomas Babington Macaulay; Thomas Carlyle (editor) (1895) external link
- The Last of the Mohicans: a narrative of 1757 by James Fenimore Cooper (editor) (1900) external link
- Juliana; by Saint Juliana, of Nicomedia, (editor) (1904) external link
- The importance of the ghost in Hamlet (1910) external link; originally published in Studies in language and literature in celebration of the seventieth birthday of James Morgan Hart, November 2, 1909 (1910) external link
- Romeo and Juliet by William Shakespeare (editor) (1911) external link
- All for love, and The Spanish Fryar by John Dryden (editor) (1911) external link
- The Elements of Style (1919) external scan
- English metres external link (1922)
Works about Strunk
- Obituary, New York Times, September 27, 1946