Author:William Tennant Gairdner
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Author Index: Ga||Sir William Tennant Gairdner
| KCB; Scottish physician and university professor.
This author wrote articles for the Dictionary of National Biography, and the list on this page is complete to 1901.
Articles written by this author are designated in the DNB by the initials "W. T. G."
- On the use of alcoholic stimulants in hospital medical practice (1861)
- Clinical medicine (1862)
- Public health in relation to air and water (1862) 
- On Some Modern Aspects of Insanity (1868)
- Lectures to Practitioners (jointly with Dr. J. Coats) (1868)
- The Physician as naturalist (1889)
- The Three Things that Abide (1903)
- "Sanders, William Rutherford," in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
Works about Gairdner