Author:William Trufant Foster
Articles in Popular Science Monthly
- Argumentation and Debating (1908)
- Should Students Study? (1917)
- Money (1923)
- Profits (1925)
- Business Without a Buyer (1927)
- The Road to Plenty (1928)
- Progress and Plenty (1930)
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1928.
This author died in 1950, so works by this author are in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 72 years or less. These works may be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.
Public domainPublic domainfalse