Author:William Turner (1510-1568)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
For authors with similar names, see Author:William Turner.
- 1538: Libellus de re herbaria novus. Bydell, London. Index 1878; facsimiles 1877, 1966.
- 1544: Avium praecipuarum, quarum apud Plinium et Aristotelem mentio est, brevis et succincta historia. Gymnicus, Cologne. ed Cambridge 1823; ed with transl. Cambridge 1903.
- : The names of herbes. Day & Seres, London. ed 1881; facsimile 1966.
- 1551: A new herball. pt 1 Mierdman, London; pt 2 Barckman, Cologne. 1568, Cologne: part 2 in parts.
Works about Turner
- "Turner, William (d.1568)," in Dictionary of National Biography, 1885-1900, London: Smith, Elder, & Co. (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
- "Turner, William," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.