Author:William Turner Thiselton-Dyer
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Author Index: Th||William Turner Thiselton-Dyer
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "W. T. T.-D."
Works by Thiselton-Dyer
- Harvey, William Henry; Sonder, Otto Wilhelm; Thiselton-Dyer, William Turner; Hill, Arthus William (1865), Flora capensis.
- Sachs, Julius von; Bennet, Alfred William; Thiselton-Dyer, William (1875), Text-book of botany.
- Thiselton-Dyer, William (1883), On a new species of Cycas from southern India.
- Thiselton-Dyer, William (1885), The distribution of life.
- Thiselton-Dyer, William and Trimen, Henry (1889), The flora of Middlesex.
- Bean, William Jackson and Thiselton-Dyer, William (1908), The Royal botanic gardens, Kew.
- "Hooker, Joseph Dalton," in Dictionary of National Biography, 1912 supplement, London: Smith, Elder, & Co. (1912) in 3 vols.
- Thiselton-Dyer, William (1913), "Harry Marshall Ward 1854—1906" in Oliver, Francis Wall (ed.), Makers of British botany: 261–279.
- "Bentham, George," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)
- "Huxley, Thomas Henry," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)
- "Plants," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911) (Distribution)